HCC-TAG 2020 | Park City, Utah | February 27 – 29, 2020 | Conference Website
- Poster: The HepQuant SHUNT Test of Global Liver Function and Physiology Identifies the Patients with Advanced Fibrosis or Compensated Cirrhosis Who are At-Risk for Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Poster: Deterioration in Liver Function after Liver-Directed Therapy for Hepatocellular Carcinoma Measured by Cholate Clearance
AASLD The Liver Meeting 2019: HepQuant attended the AASLD The Liver Meeting in Boston 2019, Nov. 8 – 12, 2019. The company presented the following poster:
Poster: “Functional Improvement Measured by a Reduction in HepQuant’s Disease Severity Index (DSI) After Sustained Viral Response (SVR) in Advanced Hepatitis C is Related to Severity of Hepatic Impairment as Determined by Baseline DSI.” Gregory T. Everson and Steve M. Helmke, HepQuant, LLC, Greenwood Village, CO; University of Colorado School of Medicine, Aurora, CO.
EASL International Liver Congress: Greg Everson, MD, and Brad Everson, HepQuant’s CEO and CBDO respectively, attended the EASL International Liver Congress, April 10-14, 2019 in Vienna, Austria.
Poster: A late breaker poster was released at EASL ILC 2019 discussing baseline and Day 85 HepQuant-SHUNT™ and Disease Severity Index (DSI) results from Intercept study 747-117 conducted in parallel to the Regenerate study. “Effect of Obeticholic Acid on Liver Function in Patients With Fibrosis due to NASH.” Naim Alkhouri (1), Gregory T. Everson (2), Steve Helmke (2), Jianfen Chen (3), Carl LaCerte (3), Michael Stenkilsson (3), Jeffrey E. Edwards (3). 1 Texas Liver Institute, University of Texas Health, San Antonio, TX; 2 HepQuant, Greenwood Village, CO; 3. Intercept Pharmaceuticals, Inc., San Diego, CA.
NASH-TAG Conference in Park City, Utah in January 2019
- NASH-TAG 2019 (Poster 1): Title: Hepatobiliary and Metabolic Changes Occurring during Weight Loss and Subsequent Weight Maintenance in Obese Subjects: Implications for NASH Clinical Trials
- NASH-TAG 2019 (Poster 2): Modeling the HepQuant STAT Test for Pre-screening NASH Subjects to Enrich Study Populations for the Desired Stage of Disease
AASLD Liver Meeting 2018: HepQuant attended the AASLD Liver Meeting in San Francisco, Nov. 9 – 13th. The company presented 2 posters:
- Poster 1: “Defining and Monitoring Liver Disease in Chronic Hepatitis C: A Comparison of the Disease Severity Index (DSI) from the HepQuant SHUNT test with Ishak Fibrosis (IFS) from Liver Biopsy.” Everson GT, Helmke SM. Hepatology 2018;68:910A. Annotation: This study suggests that DSI may be more sensitive than IFS in measuring serial changes in disease in patients with chronic hepatitis C.
- Poster 2: “Defining Disease Severity and Measuring Progression in Primary Sclerosing Cholangitis (PSC): A Comparison of the Disease Severity Index (DSI) from the HepQuant SHUNT Test with Serum Alkaline Phosphatase (Alk Phos).” Helmke SM, Everson GT. Hepatology 2018;1087A. Annotation: This study suggests that DSI may be more sensitive than Alk Phos in measuring serial changes in disease in patients with PSC.
NASH Summit 2018: “Identifying Potential Subjects for NASH Clinical Trials Using the HepQuant Quantitative Liver Tests” (Presentation) (Poster)
Discovery On Target (Boston, September 2018): “How HepQuant Tests May Aid Drug Development” (Presentation)
American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO) meeting (Jan. 19, 2018) highlighted a new potential use of HepQuant SHUNT – monitoring impact of cancer treatment on global liver function.
Poster: “Hepatic functional deterioration after locoregional therapy (LRT) for hepatocellular carcinoma (HCC) measured by hepatic cholate clearance: a pilot study”. Maarouf A Hoteit, MD (1); Christine Hsu, MD (1); Matthew H Levine, MD, PhD (2); Kimberly A. Forde ,MD (1); Kim Reiss, MD (3); Greg Nadolski, MD (4); Michael C. Soulen, MD (4); Laura E. Kron (1), Steve Helmke,PhD (5,6), Gregory T. Everson, MD (5,6); Edgar Ben-Josef, MD (7). 1 Division of Gastroenterology and Hepatology, 2 Division of Transplant Surgery, 3 Division of Hematology-Oncology, 4 Division of Interventional Radiology 7 Department of Radiation Oncology – all at the University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA. 5 Division of Gastroenterology and Hepatology, University of Colorado Denver, Aurora, CO. 6 Hepquant®, LLC, Denver, CO.