Liver Testing Through a New Investigative Tool
HepQuant: A minimally invasive assessment of chronic liver disease
New Investigative Tools to Evaluate the Liver
assessment of chronic liver disease
Novel technology for minimally invasive
Liver Function Tests: Breaking Through Conventional Thinking About Liver Health Testing
HepQuant is a privately-held, early-stage medical diagnostics company with unique, patented and patent-pending technology for assessing liver function of patients with chronic liver disease. HepQuant technologies, licensed from the University of Colorado Denver (UCD), have been advanced with the intent to profoundly impact the liver disease landscape – including the research, treatment and patient communities – with diagnostic products that are accurate and minimally invasive.
- HepQuant will be attending Discovery On Target, “The Industry’s Preeminent Event on Novel Drug Targets” in Boston, Sep. 25-28 (#BostonDOT18). The conference brings together current and emerging “hot” targets, technologies and validation strategies for the development of novel small molecules and biologics.
- HepQuant will be attending the AASLD Liver Meeting in San Francisco in November. The event will be held Nov. 9 – 13th and is typically attended by more than 9,500 hepatologists and hepatology health professionals from across the nation and around the world. (More info.) The company will be presenting a poster at the Moscone Center (South Building, Hall C) at 8 a.m. on Sunday, Nov. 11.
HepQuant’s Chief Business Development Officer Brad Everson and Chief Scientific Officer Dr. Steve Helmke recently attended the 3rd edition of the International Workshop on NASH Biomarkers in Washington, DC.
HepQuant presented a poster at Nash Summit 2018: “Identifying Potential Subjects for NASH Clinical Trials Using the HepQuant Quantitative Liver Tests”
HepQuant was discussed by at the October 2017 AASLD Meeting during an NAFLD Debrief. For AASLD member access to the presentation, please click here.
Here is a link to our 2017 AASLD presentation on “Diagnosing NASH and Assessing NASH Disease Severity with HepQuant-STAT, a Simple Quantitative Liver Function Test.”
Highlights from the 2nd Annual NASH Summit – Boston | April 2018
- Sean Bundy Appointed Director of Regulatory and Quality Affairs
- Hep C Expert Interview: Gregory T. Everson, MD (PatientCareOnline – ModernMedicine Network) | PDF Download
- HepQuant Chosen to Advance to InnoSTARS Semifinals in China
- HepQuant a Finalist for InnoSTARS Denver Competition
- Richard Whitcomb Named Chief Operating Officer