Liver Testing Through a New Investigative Tool
HepQuant: A minimally invasive assessment of chronic liver disease
New Investigative Tools to Evaluate the Liver
assessment of chronic liver disease
Novel technology for minimally invasive
Liver Function Tests: Breaking Through Conventional Thinking About Liver Health Testing
HepQuant is a privately-held, early-stage medical diagnostics company with unique, patented and patent-pending technology for assessing liver function of patients with chronic liver disease. HepQuant technologies, licensed from the University of Colorado Denver (UCD), have been advanced with the intent to profoundly impact the liver disease landscape – including the research, treatment and patient communities – with diagnostic products that are accurate and minimally invasive.
HepQuant will be attending the AASLD Drug Induced Liver Injury Annual Conference in June.
HepQuant’s Chief Business Development Officer Brad Everson and Chief Scientific Officer Dr. Steve Helmke recently attended the 3rd edition of the International Workshop on NASH Biomarkers in Washington, DC.
HepQuant presented a poster at Nash Summit 2018: “Identifying Potential Subjects for NASH Clinical Trials Using the HepQuant Quantitative Liver Tests”
HepQuant was discussed by at the October 2017 AASLD Meeting during an NAFLD Debrief. For AASLD member access to the presentation, please click here.
Here is a link to our 2017 AASLD presentation on “Diagnosing NASH and Assessing NASH Disease Severity with HepQuant-STAT, a Simple Quantitative Liver Function Test.”
- HepQuant Chosen to Advance to InnoSTARS Semifinals in China
- HepQuant a Finalist for InnoSTARS Denver Competition
- Richard Whitcomb Named Chief Operating Officer
- HepQuant and CTI Clinical Trial and Consulting Services Announce First Patient Enrolled in Liver Disease Diagnostic Trial
- HepQuant Presented Poster as Finalist at RESI San Francisco Innovation Challenge
- HepQuant Presented at the 10th Annual Biotech Showcase
- HepQuant held its 2017 Scientific Advisory Board Meeting in Washington D.C.
- HepQuant to Sponsor its First Clinical Study