Liver Testing Through a New Investigative Tool
HepQuant: A minimally invasive assessment of chronic liver disease
A New Investigative Tool to Evaluate the Liver
Backed by years of data
assessment of chronic liver disease
Novel technology for minimally invasive
Breaking Through Conventional Thinking About Liver Testing
HepQuant is a privately-held, early-stage medical diagnostics company with unique, patented and patent-pending technology for assessing liver function of patients with chronic liver disease. HepQuant technologies, licensed from the University of Colorado Denver (UCD), have been advanced with the intent to profoundly impact the liver disease landscape – including the research, treatment and patient communities – with diagnostic products that are accurate and minimally invasive.
Let’s Connect at The Liver Meeting
HepQuant will be conducting an oral presentation and presenting three posters at the The Liver Meeting® 2017 in Washington DC, October 20 – 24. The company will also be hosting its Scientific Advisory Board meeting during the conference.
HepQuant Hosting 2017 Scientific Advisory Board Meeting at AASLD
- HepQuant announces date and location of its 2017 Scientific Advisory Board Meeting in Washington D.C. on Saturday, October 21st, 2017
HepQuant Abstracts to be Presented at AASLD Liver Meeting 2017
- Diagnosing NASH and Assessing NASH Disease Severity with HepQuant-STAT, a Simple Quantitative Liver Function Test. Oral presentation on 10/22.
- Evaluation of the Liver’s Function and Physiology Using HepQuant SHUNT to Potentially Differentiate Irreversible from Reversible Hepatic Impairment in Patients with Chronic Passive Hepatic Congestion Secondary to Fontan Circulation. POSTER to be presented on 10/21, 2 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- Liver Functional Assessment by Dual Cholate Testing Is Strongly Correlated with Direct Portal Pressure and Ishak Fibrosis Stage. POSTER to be presented on 10/23.
- Portal-Systemic Shunt Fraction measured by the HepQuant-SHUNT Test Correlates with the Hepatic Venus Pressure Gradient (HVPG). Poster to be presented on 10/23.