AASLD The Liver Meeting | November 12-15
- Poster: BI 685509 Improves Hepatic Function in Subjects with Child-Pugh A Cirrhosis and a Liver Stiffness Measurement of >15 KPA: Results from the HepQuant SHUNT Test. Lawitz EJ, Ertle J, Schoelch C, Gawshaw I, Helmke SM and Everson GT. – (Poster Presentation at AASLD, The Liver Meeting 2021)
- Poster: The HepQuant SHUNT Test Predicts the Likelihood of Finding Esophageal Varices and Particularly Large Varices at Endoscopy. Shiffman ML, Leise MD, Reddy KR, Hellstern PA, Hassanein T, Qureshi K, Mena E, Smith AD, Kittelson JM, Helmke SM, Everson GT, HepQuant, and SHUNT-V Investigators Group.
- Oral Presentation: Treatment with HMG-CoA Reductase Inhibitors (Statins) is Associated with Preservation of Hepatic Function in Advanced Chronic Liver Disease (CLD): Results from the SHUNT-V Study. Rahimi RS, Lucas KJ, Weinberg EM, Kayali Z, Bhagat VK, Keaveny AP, Mantry PS, Smith AD, Kittelson JM, Helmke SM, Everson GT, and SHUNT-V Investigators Group.
♦ American Heart Association (AHA) Annual Meeting | November 13-15
- Oral Presentation: Clinical and Laboratory Correlates of Impaired Cholate Clearance in the Adult Fontan. Kim YY, Saef J, Everson G, Helmke S, Carducci J, Glatz AC, Partington SL, Ruckdeschel E, Rychik J, Hoteit MA.
EASL International Liver Congress | June 23-26, 2021
AASLD/FDA DILI Conference Drug Induced Liver Injury | Virtual Conference | April 20 – 22, 2021 | “New Developments, Innovative Tools and Assessment Strategies in Patients with Underlying Liver Disease or Cancer and in the Setting of the Covid-19 Pandemic” | Gregory T. Everson, MD, FAASLD presented “Non-invasive Quantitative Liver Tests for Disease Activity and Fibrosis: Can They Reliably Guide Optimal Treatment Regimens During the Progression of CLD.”
- Poster: The Disease Severity Index (DSI) from the HepQuant SHUNT Test Sets the Stage for Predicting Drug Pharmacokinetics (PK) in Chronic Liver Disease
2021 NASH TAG Conference | March 11-13, 2021 | Attended by Gregory T. Everson, MD and Brad Everson, CBDO
AASLD: The Liver Meeting Digital Experience | November 13-16, 2020 | Conference Website
- Poster: The HepQuant SHUNT Test of Global Liver Function and Physiology Identifies the Patients with Advanced Fibrosis or Compensated Cirrhosis Who are At-Risk for Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Poster: Diagnostic Performance of The HepQuant Shunt Test in Prediction of Large Esophageal Varices in Well-Compensated Fibrosis or Cirrhosis Due to Chronic Hep C
Oral Presentation by Baylor – AASLD: The Liver Meeting Digital Experience | November 13-16, 2020
- Presentation: “Dual Cholate Test and Prediction of Decompensation, Liver Transplantation, Death and Hospitalization in Cirrhosis: A Prospective Study.