Liver Testing Through a New Investigative Tool
HepQuant: A minimally invasive assessment of chronic liver disease
New Investigative Tools to Evaluate the Liver
assessment of chronic liver disease
Novel technology for minimally invasive
Liver Function Tests: Breaking Through Conventional Thinking About Liver Health Testing
HepQuant is a privately-held, early-stage medical diagnostics company with unique, patented and patent-pending technology for assessing liver function of patients with chronic liver disease. HepQuant technologies, licensed from the University of Colorado Denver (UCD), have been advanced with the intent to profoundly impact the liver disease landscape – including the research, treatment and patient communities – with diagnostic products that are accurate and minimally invasive.
HepQuant will be attending / presenting at the following local, national or international meetings:
Digestive Disease Week (DDW) | Virtual | Date TBD
- “Predicting Decompensation, Death, or Liver Transplantation in Cirrhosis by Using a Non-Invasive Liver Function Test (HepQuant SHUNT)”, an oral Presentation May 3, 2020 from 2 to 3:30 pm. in the Research Forum in Session “Liver Cirrhosis and Biliary Carcinoma.”
EASL 2020 | London, UK | August 25-28
Liver Forum | Paris NASH Meeting | Paris, France | July 9 – 10, 2020
AASLD | Boston, Massachusetts | November 13 – 17, 2020
NASH Summit | Boston, Massachusetts | December 16-17, 2020
HCC-TAG 2020 | Park City, Utah | February 27 – 29, 2020 | Conference Website
- The HepQuant SHUNT Test of Global Liver Function and Physiology Identifies the Patients with Advanced Fibrosis or Compensated Cirrhosis Who are At-Risk for Hepatocellular Carcinoma | Poster | Abstract
- Deterioration in Liver Function after Liver-Directed Therapy for Hepatocellular Carcinoma Measured by Cholate Clearance | Poster | Abstract
Interview at BioTech 2020 | “Director Interview”
HepQuant CEO Greg Everson joined Proactive at the Biotech Showcase 2020 in San Francisco, Jan. 14th, 2020.
NASH Summit 2019
Greg Everson, MD, HepQuant’s Chief Executive Officer, presented at the NASH Summit 2019, in Boston. Dr. Everson was a key speaker during the Clinical Stream Segment entitled “Strategic Considerations for Phase 3 Clinical Trials.” Also attending on behalf of HepQuant were Randy Dietrich and Brad Everson.
- Feb. 18 – HepQuant to Offer Mobile and Remote Test Administration via CVS Health’s Coram Clinical Trials
- Jan. 10 – HepQuant to Present at Biotech Showcase™ 2020
- Apr. 4 – HepQuant’s Disease Severity Index (DSI) Demonstrates Hepatic Functional Improvement in High Percentage of NASH Patients Treated with Obeticholic Acid: Results from INTERCEPT 747-117